Wednesday, January 16, 2008

ABC, easy as 123


Have I mentioned how much I enjoy Pushing Daisies? I don't think I have. Simply put, it is a pleasure to watch every week. (or it will be when we've had our share of American Gladiator weird sweatiness). The cast is great. It looks like a happy, bright little wonderland. They've already had some great guest stars (What theaters have you been hiding out in, Paul Reubens?) The lead couple is painfully adorable and the whole happy business is narrated by Jim Dale, whose voice I've fallen asleep to many times listening to various Harry Potter novels on flights to Vegas.

And another great thing? If you've ever tried to catch a recap on NBC of, say The Office, you know what a pain in the butt it can be. Well, ABC has got it down! If you need to catch up on a gazillion hours of Lost before it starts up again, you can watch the entire series so far streaming from the site. I don't even have to TiVo Desperate Housewives anymore. And and and, they're posting My So-Called Life for your viewing pleasure. How freaking great is that? (It's such a pleasure I actually watched an episode of Cavemen. If that's not a glowing review of their technology, I don't know what is. (Although the show itself is pretty much as bad as you thought it would be).

No comments: